Sunday, November 16, 2014

PACG Skull And Shackles Sessions

Although I have few complaints about the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game itself, the tracking system Paizo has devised is less than adequate.  So while I continue to dutifully record the game sessions online, I have decided to keep a separate log of our sessions on this blog.  The tracking tool I have devised is not perfect, but at least I have a greater measure of control over its presentation. 

Click to embiggen.  If you are one of the participants, and notice something amiss, please make a note for yourself and we can correct this table next Sunday.


If there are any others who are interested in participating in our PACG sessions, there is still plenty of room available.  The sessions are every Sunday, from 1 pm to 3 pm, at Mission Games in St. Albert. 

In addition to our regular contingent, we have had five others who have dropped in to try out PACG.  New players are welcome, whether as a one-shot experience or if you are interested in playing PACG more frequently!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, the reporting is for some reason a little trickier than it needs to be. For me, the important thing to remember is that this is basically a beta program.